The event is organized by the Biomedical Technologies Cluster, Skolkovo Foundation in collaboration with the Center for Healthcare Quality Assessment and Control of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation and Health Technology Assessment Association.
Topics to be discussed:
- Regulation of medical devices circulation
- Pricing for medical devices
- Restrictions of contract system for medical devices procurement
- Financing of medical devices
- Perspectives of comprehensive assessment for medical devices
- Value-Based Healthcare
- International experience in financing medical devices according to VBH principles
- Hurdles to implement Value-Based Healthcare
Chiefs of professional departments, committees and divisions of Federal Executive and Constituent authorities of the Russian Federation, representatives of the Federal and regional funds of the Compulsory Medical Insurance, representatives of scientific expert communities, members of medical universities , Skolkovo Fund and also representatives of international organizations and leading international experts in health technology assessment and value-based healthcare are welcome to participate in the panel discussion.
Venue: Skolkovo, Moscow
More details and online registration are available on http://htaa.ru