P4H network was established by the World Health Organization in collaboration with the International Labor Organization and World Bank in 2007.
- Promotes universal health coverage through improving approaches to health financing and social health protection;
- Seeks the potential of decision makers to ensure value for money;
- Provides leadership in sustainable health financing;
- Collaborates with leading communities in health financing;
- Develops and implements unique products and services for policy makers.
The Center for Healthcare Quality Assessment and Control of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation has been in partnership with P4H since 2018.
Go to the website – https://p4h.world/en/