The III International Research and Practice Conference “Health Technology Assessment: Implementation of Innovative Technologies” addressing the issues of health technology assessment (HTA) system development and innovative and expensive health technology financing in Russia will be held on October 03 in the Andreyevsky Hall of the Renaissance Moscow Monarch Centre located at: Dinamo metro station, Leningradsky prospekt 31a, building 1.
The Conference will be opened at 9.00 a.m., registration will start at 8.00 a.m.
The following topic are planned to be discussed at the Conference:
- HTA development in the Russian Federation;
- The medical care funding system in the Russian Federation;
- The impact of early HTA on the process of development of new health technologies and their access to the market of public funds;
- The issues of financial support for innovative health technologies:
- Pricing and control of prices for innovative medicines;
- The concept of ‘risk-sharing agreements’ (RSA) as one of possible models for funding innovative health technologies;
- Approaches to assessment of innovativeness of health technologies;
- Application of multi-criteria decision analysis (MCDA) for assessing innovativeness of health technologies.
The program of the Conference will be provided later.