Welcome to the website of the Center for Healthcare Quality Assessment and Control of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation
The Center for Healthcare Quality Assessment and Control of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation is a federal state budgetary institution which implements government healthcare policy and provides informational and methodological support for the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, being engaged in healthcare activities for more than 17 years.
The General Director of the Center is Vitaly V. Omelyanovskiy.
Principal activities of the Center:
- Comprehensive assessment of medicines;
- Methodological support, development and update of medical care standards;
- Assessment of clinical guidelines;
- Clinical testing of new prevention methods, diagnostics, treatment, rehabilitation;
- Monitoring and update of medical care payment methods;
- International activities.
Moreover, the Center arranges conferences, methodical meetings, and trainings for experts on the issues within the Center’s competence and – upon organizations’ requests for the purposes other than government orders – provides informational and methodical services in the field of healthcare related to circulation, quality, effectiveness and safety of medicines.